THE GLOBAL STANDARD
HFACS has become the global standard for investigating human error-related accidents across numerous, complex, high-risk industries.
The HFACS team and their work has won several awards from major organizations such as the Flight Safety Foundation, the Aerospace Medical Association, the Aerospace Human Factors Association, the American Psychological Association, and the Human Factors and Ergonomic Society.
Topics to be Covered:
- Integrating human factors and system safety principles into Root Cause Analysis and Action (RCA2).
- Utilizing the Human Factors Analysis & Classification System (HFACS®) to identify and analyze systemic causes of harm during your RCA2 activities.
- Developing novel corrective actions for improving safety using the Human Factors Intervention Matrix (HFIX).
- Selecting the best HFIX solution using the multiple-criteria decision tool called FACES.
Attendees will Receive:
- HFACS-RCS Handbook
- HFACS Interviewing Guide
- HFACS/HFIX/FACES Tools and Checklist
- Certificate of Completion
Including tools that support both ANALYSIS and PREVENTION.