How It Works
Meet Your Instructor
Orlando Olmo, PMP, (instructor for February section of the course) is the President of Olmo Weinman Consulting, LLC. He has more than 30 years of program and project management experience in defense and private industry. He possesses expertise in the areas of strategy and strategic alignment, change management, process improvement, leadership and stakeholder engagement. Orlando has managed programs and projects in: Airport Operations, Aviation Human Factors, Construction, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Safety & Risk Management. He is a retired US Navy veteran with 25 years of service.
Engage in live sessions on 2/23, 2/25, 3/2 & 3/4 from 8:00pm - 9:00pm Eastern Time.
- Tips for applying for the exam
- Dealing with common challenges
- The formulas you need to know to pass
- Risk assessment for decision making
- Stakeholder management
- Properly allocating and tracking your project’s resources
Who Should Register:
- Experienced Project Managers who want to take their skills to the next level
- Project Managers who want to do better work
- Anyone who works in a field that heavily relies on Project Management approaches, including: Technology, Military, Healthcare, Engineering, Construction, Banking & financial services, Law, Education, & others