How It Works
Meet Your Instructors
Orlando Olmo, PMP, (instructor for September section of the course) is the President of Olmo Weinman Consulting, LLC. He has more than 30 years of program and project management experience in defense and private industry. He possesses expertise in the areas of strategy and strategic alignment, change management, process improvement, leadership and stakeholder engagement. Orlando has managed programs and projects in: Airport Operations, Aviation Human Factors, Construction, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Safety & Risk Management. He is a retired US Navy veteran with 25 years of service.
Tom Parker, PMP, (instructor of Februrary section of the course) is a Senior Project Manager at Nike, certified ScrumMaster, and SAFe Agilist. He has been in senior project management roles and has taught PMP Exam prep for more than a decade. Prior to his PM work, he got a degree in Finance and worked as a Deloitte consultant for 7+ years. Additionally, he’s an avid motorcycle rider, filmmaker, Board Chair at NW Documentary, and co-organizer of Portland’s annual PDX Motorcycle Film Festival.
- Tips for applying for the exam
- Dealing with common challenges
- The formulas you need to know to pass
- Risk assessment for decision making
- Stakeholder management
- Properly allocating and tracking your project’s resources
Who Should Register:
- Experienced Project Managers who want to take their skills to the next level
- Project Managers who want to do better work
- Anyone who works in a field that heavily relies on Project Management approaches, including: Technology, Military, Healthcare, Engineering, Construction, Banking & financial services, Law, Education, & others