Complete 3 of the below courses for the certificate (see each course for its start date)
COURSES (complete 3)
- MH310: Understanding D-Day (Jul 12 - Aug 15)
- MH320: The Bill of Rights in the 21st Century (Mar 29 - May 2)
- MH330: Exorcising Hitler’s Ghost: The Holocaust, Denial, and the Importance of History (May 10 - Jun 13)
- MH340: Cold War 2.0: Small Wars Today (Aug 16 - Sep 12)
- MH350: Cold War 2.0: A Brief History (Sep 20 - Oct 17)
- MH360: Cold War 2.0: Current Analysis (Oct 25 - Nov 21)
Military History Certificate (complete 3 courses)
How It Works
HOW WE'RE DIFFERENT
Meet Your Instructors
Our instructors were chosen for their passion, and the certificate was collaboratively designed by a faculty team of experts, renowned historians, and innovative learning experience designers.
- David Ulbrich, PhD is an award-winning author, associate professor, and director of the MA programs in History and in Military History at Norwich.
- Mary Hall, JD is a professor, course developer, former military justice lawyer, and retired Navy Commander.
- Jason Ridler, PhD is a professor and the author of Mavericks of War.