How It Works
2 CEUs, equivalent to 24 Contact Hours/PDUs
One of the fundamental keys to organizational survival in difficult or unforeseen circumstances is resilience or mental toughness. The course addresses a wide variety of organizational issues including motivation, performance, staff retention, behavior, trust, attention span and teamwork so your organization can make a challenge an opportunity. Prerequisite: MT310 Introduction to Mental Toughness and Assessment
November 30, 2020
Mental Toughness and the Resilient Organization
Focusing on helping organizations see challenge or change as an opportunity, this courses addresses a variety of organizational issues through case studies from leading organizations across the public and private sector. It will demonstrate how to develop organizational performance, well-being and a positive approach to adversity and change in any organization. Additionally, the MTQPlus Assessment will be re-administered.
- Characteristics of a Resilient Organization
- The link between Mentally Tough (Resilient) Individuals and Resilient Organizations
- Changing Adversity into Opportunity
- Developing Organizational Performance through Resiliency
- Addressing Organizational Issues: Motivation, Staff Retention, Behavior, Trust, Attention Span and Teamwork
- Resilient Organizations: Case Studies and Best Practices
- Interpreting the Distance Traveled Report
- Developing a Resiliency Program for your Organization
Who Should Register:
- This course is for anyone who has an interest or a responsibility in the field of Leadership and Management
- Relevant from the student-level to organizational leaders in both the public and private sectors
- Applicable across any industry, including academia, business, emergency services, corporate leadership, athletics and sports teams
- Government, non-government or military personnel
We provide a more interactive and visually engaging learning experience than you’ll find in many online course environments.
The format of this class is fully online, instructor-led, pass/no pass, and can be taken as part of the certificate or independently. Certificate courses can be taken in any order unless otherwise noted.
You'll experience optional live sessions with your instructor and other experts and have the opportunity to ask questions and discuss the subject.
Learn content deeply through varied case studies, topical readings, infographics and other visuals, and hands-on exercises.
Build your knowledge repository with weekly quizzes, open group discussions, and even the occasional debate.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
Devote 6-8 hours/week
Apply knowledge to your real life
Do the extra work when you can
Be prepared to learn from each other