How It Works
2 CEUs, equivalent to 24 Contact Hours/PDUs
Providing you with the knowledge and confidence needed to help transform your organization into an innovative, efficient, and effective business performer, this course helps you develop a basic understanding of artificial intelligence (AI) and its business applications.
April 19, 2021
AI & Cognitive Technologies Foundation
The objective of this course is to develop a basic understanding of artificial intelligence (AI) and its business applications. It will provide you with AI fundamentals, terminology, technologies and application to industries.
- Introduction to AI and Cognitive Technologies
- Automation Basics
- Intro to Big Data
- Blockchain Basics
- Data Analytics
- Machine Learning Fundamentals
- The Internet of Things (IoT)
Who Should Register:
- This course is for anyone who has an interest or a responsibility in the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI) or its related Cognitive Technologies (CT)
- Relevant from the student-level to organizational leaders in both the public and private sectors
- Managers, as well as non-technical and technical staff members across all departments
- Government or military personnel
We provide a more interactive and visually engaging learning experience than you’ll find in many online course environments.
The format of this class is fully online, instructor-led, pass/no pass, and can be taken as part of the certificate or independently. Certificate courses can be taken in any order unless otherwise noted.
You'll experience optional live sessions with your instructor and other experts and have the opportunity to ask questions and discuss the subject.
Learn content deeply through varied case studies, topical readings, infographics and other visuals, and hands-on exercises.
Build your knowledge repository with weekly quizzes, open group discussions, and even the occasional debate.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
Devote 6-8 hours/week
Apply knowledge to your real life
Do the extra work when you can
Be prepared to learn from each other