How It Works
2 CEUs, equivalent to 24 Contact Hours/PDUs
Examining use cases from a number of public and private sector organizations, as well as from common organizational business processes and industries, this course focuses on the advances of cognitive technologies and their application to the creation of critical AI plans and strategies in various industries and sectors.
November 30, 2020
Cognitive Industries Practicum
To begin the course, students will examine use cases from a number of public and private sector organizations. After gaining this knowledge, students will choose a sector, industry and/or business process that they are familiar with and develop potential AI use cases and application projects for their own organizations.
- AI use cases for government, healthcare, education, oil & gas, renewable energy, aerospace & defense, transportation, natural resources, and technology
- AI use cases for the business functions of human resources, marketing, finance, logistics & supply chain management, quality management and operations
Who Should Register:
- This course is for anyone who has an interest or a responsibility in the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI) or its related Cognitive Technologies (CT)
- Relevant from the student-level to organizational leaders in both the public and private sectors
- Managers, as well as non-technical and technical staff members across all departments
- Government or military personnel
We provide a more interactive and visually engaging learning experience than you’ll find in many online course environments.
The format of this class is fully online, instructor-led, pass/no pass, and can be taken as part of the certificate or independently. Certificate courses can be taken in any order unless otherwise noted.
You'll experience optional live sessions with your instructor and other experts and have the opportunity to ask questions and discuss the subject.
Learn content deeply through varied case studies, topical readings, infographics and other visuals, and hands-on exercises.
Build your knowledge repository with weekly quizzes, open group discussions, and even the occasional debate.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
Devote 6-8 hours/week
Apply knowledge to your real life
Do the extra work when you can
Be prepared to learn from each other