How It Works
2 CEUs, equivalent to 24 Contact Hours/PDUs
This course focuses on providing key skills in analytics from an applied perspective, emphasizing the development of competencies to analyze, predict, provide insights and prescribe actions to real-world problems in government and business.
October 5, 2020
Analytics for Government, Industry and Business
Progressing from foundational concepts on analytics, to use-cases across functions and sectors, and the more specialized areas of platforms, technologies and infrastructure, the course can provide key skills for providing actionable insights and actions to real-world issues.
- Foundations of Data Analytics
- The Data-Driven Organization
- Business Analytics Function Across Industries
- Customer Analytics
- Operations and Supply Chain Logistics
- Decision Support and Knowledge Management
- Financial and Tax Analytics
Who Should Register:
- This course is for anyone who has an interest or a responsibility in the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI) or its related Cognitive Technologies (CT)
- Relevant from the student-level to organizational leaders in both the public and private sectors
- Managers, as well as non-technical and technical staff members across all departments
- Government or military personnel
We provide a more interactive and visually engaging learning experience than you’ll find in many online course environments.
The format of this class is fully online, instructor-led, pass/no pass, and can be taken as part of the certificate or independently. Certificate courses can be taken in any order unless otherwise noted.
You'll experience optional live sessions with your instructor and other experts and have the opportunity to ask questions and discuss the subject.
Learn content deeply through varied case studies, topical readings, infographics and other visuals, and hands-on exercises.
Build your knowledge repository with weekly quizzes, open group discussions, and even the occasional debate.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
Devote 6-8 hours/week
Apply knowledge to your real life
Do the extra work when you can
Be prepared to learn from each other