How It Works
2 CEUs, equivalent to 24 Contact Hours/PDUs
Focusing on the “How-to” application of a transformation model to bring about the smooth integration of AI-based solutions into the organization, this course includes a virtual business simulation to create an innovative culture that optimizes the interface between automation and human capital.
November 2, 2020
AI Application for Organizational Enterprise Transformation
You will participate in a virtual business simulation, starting with an analysis of the organization to determine whether or not it actually needs, or is ready to begin AI integration, then leading to the formation of ad-hoc AI Teams, the identification of potential use-cases throughout the organization, to Beta-test projects and finally to implementing AI solutions that will produce measurable ROI and positively affect the bottom line of the organization.
- AI Solutions Development and Integration
- Data Analytics ML-powered Centers
- AI Organization Maturity Models and Assessments
- AI Implementation Teams
- Developing AI Use-Cases
- Developing Use-Cases ROI
- Measuring Transformation
Who Should Register:
- This course is for anyone who has an interest or a responsibility in the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI) or its related Cognitive Technologies (CT)
- Relevant from the student-level to organizational leaders in both the public and private sectors
- Managers, as well as non-technical and technical staff members across all departments
- Government or military personnel
We provide a more interactive and visually engaging learning experience than you’ll find in many online course environments.
The format of this class is fully online, instructor-led, pass/no pass, and can be taken as part of the certificate or independently. Certificate courses can be taken in any order unless otherwise noted.
You'll experience optional live sessions with your instructor and other experts and have the opportunity to ask questions and discuss the subject.
Learn content deeply through varied case studies, topical readings, infographics and other visuals, and hands-on exercises.
Build your knowledge repository with weekly quizzes, open group discussions, and even the occasional debate.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
Devote 6-8 hours/week
Apply knowledge to your real life
Do the extra work when you can
Be prepared to learn from each other