Norwich's Online Programs
Norwich University's online bachelor’s programs, master’s programs, and continuing professional education offerings extend the university's history of academic excellence and innovation through its virtual and interactive online learning platform, Norwich University Online. Norwich’s online programs are designed to accommodate adult learners with various lifestyles and work schedules.
Norwich offers online programs in a variety of high demand areas such as:
- Business administration
- Civil engineering
- Project management
- Corporate compliance
View the complete list of online bachelor's and master's degrees, as well as professional education opportunities below.
Norwich University has positioned itself as a leader in higher education since its founding in 1819 as the first private military college in the United States.
Emphasizing the knowledge and leadership skills that can help you advance or transition your career, Norwich’s online bachelor’s degree completion programs can help you make your next distinction.
- Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science & Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity
- Bachelor of Science in Data Analytics
- Bachelor of Science National Security Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN-BSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Strategic Studies and Defense Analysis (available exclusively to members of the Special Operations Forces)
General Bachelor’s Application Materials
Application requirements may vary from program to program. There are no SAT or ACT requirements for bachelor’s degree completion programs.
- Application form
- Letter of Intent
- Official military training transcripts (Joint Services Transcript/CCAF)
- Official transcripts of all courses taken at regionally accredited colleges
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable
You can transfer up to 90 semester credits for previous college coursework and military training towards one of Norwich's online bachelor's degree programs. Our advisors can help you understand how your prior experience can apply toward one of our programs.Learn more about Credit Transfer 4cv7zgtioz
Our dedicated student support advisors are available to assist you with your classroom and program curriculum needs.Learn about our Student Services