In affiliation with our partner, JMark Services.
Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (ISR) Foundations:
Recognizing the changing job market and high demand of the intelligence tradecraft, Norwich in affiliation with JMark Services an industry leader in Information Operations offers the opportunity to learn proven means for information collection and data processing to create useful intelligence products. Topics offered provide a deeper understanding of various intelligence disciplines, the assets that make it possible, and the process of creating valuable information products. Explore the following topics:
- Intelligence Basics – Strategic, Tactical, Information processing
- Surveillance Overview
- The Intelligence Cycle
Register Now >
Critical Thinking I & II:
In affiliation with our partner JMark Services, an industry leader in Information Operations we present a two-part asynchronous advanced course designed to assist learners in finding new ways to thinking through situations both critically and purposefully to seek out optimal solutions. These methods are explored in a two part course covering the following topics:
- Critical Thinking Concepts and Lexicon
- Critical Thinking and Creative Thinking: What Links Them?
- Structured Critical Thinking Techniques
- The Concept of Nonlinearity and Its Impact on Critical Thinking